The MSc FPPE will start in October 2022 and students who are interested in the program can still apply for a place on the waiting list.
Unfortunately, the application deadline for WS 2022 has passed on 15th July. However, there is the possibility to move up via a waiting list place. You can still apply via the homepage of the University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover.
If your complete application has been received, you meet all requirements and we have reviewed your application, you will be given a place on the waiting list. You will then receive an email with the number of your waiting list place.
If you unfortunately did not get a place for the winter semester 2022, we recommend that you apply again for the winter semester 2023. In the meantime, you can attend a German course and register for a visa, so that you will most likely get a place in the winter semester 2023.
We require the following documents for your application:
- Application form
- Letter of motivation in English
- Curriculum vitae (in tabular form) with a recent photo
- Certificates (Bachelor’s certificate with a Diploma Supplement if applicable, certified copies)
- Proof of English knowledge of at least Level B2; alternatively: long-term stay in English-speaking country, e.g., school-year abroad (certificates and other documents – certified documents), if not native speaker of English
- For foreigners: Knowledge of the German language of at least Level A1, if not a native speaker of German
- Proof of any possible further special qualifications, knowledge, abilities, further training, stays abroad etc.